Home Stagers provide many services from home staging consultations, rearranging your furnishings, providing furniture and accessories for a vacant home and even shopping services.
Home Stagers can provide advice to maximize your homes selling potential.
Here are some things we do:
- Help turn your negative feedback into positive.
- Advise you on minimizing clutter or what to keep and what to get rid of.
- Help with advice on lighting, and where it is best needed.
- Help on where to hang artwork and mirrors.
- How to arrange home decor items that compliment your house.
- Help to make paint color choices.
- Help with updating a home that buyers will love.
- Help accentuate the positive features of your home.
- Make a home feel warm and inviting.
- Help with unconventional or unusual floor plans or rooms.
- Helps your home show better, much like that of a model home.
- Doesn't leave the home buyer to wonder what their furnishings would look like.
- Will go room-by-room giving you an unbiased opinion on how potential buyers will view your property.
- Point out problem areas that need to be addressed.
- Will show you how to have a co-hesive look that will appeal to buyers.
- Cost effective tips and ideas to update your home.
- Where you should make changes getting the biggest bang for the buck.
- Will help with the scale and proporation of furniture for rooms.
- Help with curb appeal.
- Shop for items to finish the look of your home.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it is well worth it to hire a home stager.
There are many services that some home stagers offer, make sure when hiring a stager, they offer the services you are interested in.
All rights reserved © by Cindy Bryant, Redesign Etc., Inc.
© Redesign Etc.,Inc. 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Redesign Etc. of Houston is a Full-Service real estate staging company. We stage vacant, occupied, builders specs, condos, townhomes, vacation rentals and commercial property. We offer furniture & accessory rentals at competitive rates. Insured & Incorporated with the State of TX.
Owner, Cindy Bryant has earned the RESA-PROTM designation, holding professional home stagers to the highest industry standards, ethics, integrity and proficiency in staging techniques while protecting Homeowners and Real Estate Agents.
Please visit our portfolio of before and afters and website for more information. Check out our profile page too! Check out our sister sites for the Houston Bay Area League City Home Staging and Galveston Home Staging. Please contact Cindy Bryant for more information or call 281-748-2170.
Areas Served: Houston, River Oaks, Tanglewood, Bellaire, Piney Point, Mid-Town, The Heights, Montrose, Texas Medical Center, The East End, West Loop/Galleria/Memorial, Downtown, Museum District, West University, Spring Branch, Royal Oaks-Lakeside, League City, Clear Lake City, Friendswood, Kemah, Seabrook, Pearland, Sugar Land, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, The Woodlands, Kingwood. And all areas down to Galveston Island.