More and more homeowners understand that in any market, especially this one, a seller needs to do everything possible to get a home sold. That's why they are looking for real estate agents that offer this service, or know of a home stager they can recommend. A home staging consultation is the most cost effective service a seller can get before putting their house on the market.
Why do Home Sellers Want Professional Home Stagers?
- Home sellers don't want a generic list of "Things to Do"handed to them from their agent.
- They want personalized service from a professional stager that can pinpoint specifics about their home and make recommendations.
- They want an unbiased opinion from someones that's not involved with the commission.
- They want to know with confidence that their home will show better than their competition down the street.
- Real estate agents shouldn't be concerned with the buyer being insulted in suggesting the use of a home stager, quite the contrary, sellers are looking for this add-on service.
- They know staging is the hottest marketing and merchandising tool out there.
- It also gives the home seller satisfaction knowing that the agent is doing everything he or she can do to help sell their home.
- Don't have the time to do it themselves.
- Understands the concept, but doesn't know how to implement the process themselves.
- Lacks the decorating skills, and has better things to do.
- Sellers know it's a must in today's market and it's a win-win for all parties involved.
- Some real estate agents will pay for a home staging consultation as part of their marketing plan, but typically a home seller pays for costs associated with home staging.
- All REALTORS® should be able to recommend a professional home stager that can provide not only staging advice, but furnishings and accessories for a vacant home.
© Redesign Etc.,Inc. 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Redesign Etc. of Houston is a Full-Service real estate staging company. We stage vacant, occupied, builders specs, condos, townhomes, vacation rentals and commercial property. We offer furniture & accessory rentals at competitive rates. Insured & Incorporated with the State of TX.
Owner, Cindy Bryant has earned the RESA-PROTM designation, holding professional home stagers to the highest industry standards, ethics, integrity and proficiency in staging techniques while protecting Homeowners and Real Estate Agents.
Please visit our portfolio of before and afters and website for more information. Check out our profile page too! Check out our sister sites for the Houston Bay Area League City Home Staging and Galveston Home Staging. Please contact Cindy Bryant for more information or call 281-748-2170.
Areas Served: Houston, River Oaks, Tanglewood, Bellaire, Piney Point, Mid-Town, The Heights, Montrose, Texas Medical Center, The East End, West Loop/Galleria/Memorial, Downtown, Museum District, West University, Spring Branch, Royal Oaks-Lakeside, League City, Clear Lake City, Friendswood, Kemah, Seabrook, Pearland, Sugar Land, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, The Woodlands, Kingwood. And all areas down to Galveston Island.